Sims 4 To Much Dust


So I have been playing Bust The Dust Kit for a week and 2 days and  I've come to the conclusion that there is to mush dust way to fast.  The floor start out clean when I first got into the game and checked the dust level. 

Now with in 12 hours of game play the floor was dusty and had dust bunnies popping up. As I begin to clean it took me 45 minutes (in game time) to clean with me vacuuming twice on each floor. 

 If I wanted the keep my sims floors clean I had to vacuum two to three times a day, that just seems like a lot to me. Also, if you didn't know the dust can become deadly as it is a fire hazard, I feel like you have to spend a lot of time just to keep your Sims house clean.  

Now There is option (in game option) to turn off dust on save game level. You can not disable dust per household, but the dust is only supposed to affect the household you’re currently playing, so you can just turn it on/off  when switch houses.

 

I really like the though of having to clean my sims floor with a vacuum but I don't wont to spend so much time doing it, there are so many other things to do in this game. So I went on the hunt for a mod to make the dust appear more slowly. I found this one by simmytime  from Mod The Sims, Bust the Dust Tweaks, this should make the game just little bit better.

Known Issues

Here are some of the issues I've heard of:

After I turned off dust it still has an effect

The community lots still get dirty

Dust bunnies and filth fiends are way too frequent 

Floors are clean and dust bunnies appear and disappear when traveling or Reloading 

Can't have dust for haunted or tiny houses

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sims 4 Country Kitchen Kits Review

My Tribe

CurseForge Or Sims Mods Updater